Learning Bootstrap gives you a competitive edge and makes designing an entire lot less time-intensive. Bootstrap is well maintained and cuts down the time you need for building your own CSS libraries. If you build across multiple sites, you will not need to worry about compatibility or features transferring. The framework handles it for you.
This course helps students to build familiarity with the core features & functionalities of Bootstrap and learn the art of building mobile-first and responsive websites.
When you’re done with this course from Online Biz Digital School, you’ll have all the basic to advanced knowledge of Bootstrap that will assist you to take your web development and designing skills to the professional level.
• Acquire skills to design complex layouts & large applications.
• Explore & build real-world projects & get work-ready.
• Experience immersive learning with guided hands-on exercises & more.
• On-demand, self-paced learning anytime.
• Perceive and understand the benefits of using a component CSS framework.
• Know the advantages and benefits of reusability in design and development
• How grid works and how to use them in mobile and responsive design
• Obtain an introduction to compiled CSS with LESS
• How to work with 3rd party components and elements
• Integrate and develop in existing web projects for fast development
• Learn what other web tools use Bootstrap